Thursday, December 24, 2009

12/24/09

i don't even know why i bother writing in this anymore. i feel like i'm completely over sharing what's going on in my life and it's seems real unimportant to others. so with that in mind, i think i'm just going to stop writing in this thing. i won't stop for good but it's not like it used to be. i hate facebook and refuse to sign up for it. i still have myspace but it seems that isn't cool anymore. twitter is only fun to me and way to many people take it very personal, which turns me off substantually. my life right now is in a very wierd spot. i'm actually for once making money and doing my own thing. the connections i have sometimes make me feel very humble and fortunate that i can do something like this. i know it won't last forever because well nothing does. i think i'm going to ride this one out. since getting back from europe i've really analyzed my priorities in life and i am happy. my feelings of hate aren't as strong and outwardly. i'm satisfied with just living my life and doing me because at the end of the day, i'm my own best friend and worst enemy. so here's to everyone who ever said i was a loser, nobody, piece of shit, ugly, reject, talentless hack. i'm only still going because you were and will always be my greatest motivation. blue skies and the biggest smiles, where does your road take you?

No comments: