Saturday, February 7, 2009

yes, uh huh.

today is the first day of the madball tour. california is fun as
always but something's missing or I should say someone. it's crazy
how, in the midst of doing one of the coolest tours right now, my mind
seems to be thinking about things. I'm not sad, no, no, no. it's just,
things seem to be going really well for me and I love it. I haven't
been home since january 12th and my schedule will keep me away til
close to mid april. funny how things turn out for people. little old
me, living the life very few people will ever know.

by the way, I don't know if I should feel sorry for you or if you're
just that pathetic. either way, as hard as I try to say that the times
were good and there's still memories, the fact of the matter is you're
just like everyone else. that is the worst, oh well. no skin off my
back.

peace to the gods
I'm out
1

No comments: