Tuesday, October 7, 2008

right now

currently I'm sitting at gate b34 in the atlanta international
airport. I took another tour that requires me to fly to meet up with
them. it's gonna be a fun tour I think. good times with good friends.
it was real fun being on tour with the years gone by. the tour itself
wasn't the best shen it came to shows and money, but the good times
were had and the other dudes on the tour turned out to be awesome.
nothing serious happened. I collected a small family to keep me
company and I love em. they will accompany me for the first week and a
half on this next tour then they will placed into the arms of their
new temporary residence. who knows they might like it there and stay
but that's their decision. anyway i'm sure no one reads this anymore,
but who cares. I miss my friends, I miss my family, and I miss my bed,
but I'm doing good and I wouldn't have it any other way.

til next time, I love and miss you.

No comments: