Friday, September 11, 2009

Forecast reads cloudy.

there's billions of people in the world. not one of them shakes my foundation. well there are a few but those people mean more to me then my own well being. once i decided to leave the dead weight behind, i started living. i held onto the ones who i would never forget and would do anything for. i always told myself if i can't get by then my close companions would help me by. there is no giving up, no second best. you can't love something so much that you're willing to let it go once you've hit an obstacle. where would i be had i broken down and went down that already beaten path. my self esteem is at an all time high and i'm where i've always wanted to be. there's so much on my plate and i love it.

ispoiler.tumblr.com
yeeeee, and so it begins.

No comments: